In case anyone is having a bad night:
Here is the fudgiest brownie in a mug recipe I’ve found
Here are some fun sites
Here is a master post of Adventure Time episodes and comics
Here is a master post of movies including Disney and Studio Ghibli
Here is a master post of other master posts to TV shows and movies
*tucks you in with fuzzy blanket* *pats your head*
You’ll be okay, friend <3
i will reblog this everytime it shows up because any of my followers could have a bad night right now
the scarf my aunt was going to get me for my birthday has sold out :(
Thank you muchly. :) xx
Fuck, I’m so fucking pissed off.
My mum had to go to hospital to have some tests because they think she might have appendicitis, which is obviously a little worrying. It’s my little sister’s 13th birthday tomorrow. My grandparents are staying. So my grandad took her to the hospital and waited with her for about 4 hours until she told him to go home. My grandma stayed at home with me, Joe and Lyd. All she flipping did was make Lydia more worried about mum when there’s really nothing to worry about and mum will most likely be home tomorrow.
I really don’t see the point in worrying about something you have no control over. This evening I did the following:
- Helped mum pack before she left for the hospital.
- Wrapped Lydia’s Presents.
- Added extra chocolate to her advent calendar (birthday tradition as both her’s and mine are in december).
- Made dinner for grandma, Joe, Lyd and I.
- Made Lydia’s birthday cake.
- Hung the birthday decorations.
- Booked my first driving lesson.
- Corresponded with grandfather about how mum was getting on.
What my grandmother would have preferred me to do was to sit on the sofa downstairs with her and worry. Her activities included:
- Saying: ‘But she’s my daughter’ every fucking 5 minutes.
- Ringing up my auntie to tell her every sodding thing that happens (nothing much happened) even though she lives 2 hours away and could do nothing.
- Her being constantly on the phone meant that when either the hospital or my grandfather rang, they couldn’t get through.
- Literally just panicking: saying ‘I need some air’ and going into the garden all the time like my mum is fucking dying or the world’s about to end or some shit.
- Not helping in any way with getting things ready for Lyd’s birthday, in fact seemingly trying to make as shit a day as possible.
She is literally like a child yet she’s 74. I DON’T UNDERSTAND!
So much anger!!!
But anyway, huge rant over. My mum is most probably going to be fine.